Portable Building Lease
At Cabinlocator we offer leasing contracts on a wide variety of our Portable and Modular Buildings (new & used). Details of our leasing contracts are listed below however if you require any further information please contact us on 01757 282 319.
At the start of a leasing contract, the customer pays an initial rental usually equivalent to three monthly payments, but this can vary.
The customer then makes monthly, quarterly or yearly payments for the duration of the contract term. At the end of the lease contract (typically, between three and seven years), the customer simply hands the portable building back without any further obligations, or may choose to purchase the portable building depending on the type of contract taken for a small nominal fee.
Benefits of Using Finance
- Spread the cost of your investment in line with the return of that investment.
- Significant tax benefits for most private businesses as the cost can be counted as a revenue expense and is 100% tax deductible.
- Easy budgeting - Costs are fixed for the duration of the rental programme.
- VAT is spread throughout the duration of the programme.
- Retain capital for use elsewhere in your organisation.
- Totally flexible - upgradeable at any time and option to own or return equipment at the end
Monthly costs are based upon a five year lease agreement and exclude VAT. Costs indicated are strictly subject to underwriting and credit rating. Call James for more information on 01757 282 319.
Portable Building Uses
- Classroom Portable Buildings
- Marketing Suite Portable Buildings
- Canteen Portable Buildings
- Office Portable Buildings
- Toilet Block Portable Buildings
- Gate House Portable Buildings
- Site Accommodation Portable Buildings
- Temporary Portable Buildings
- Site Cabin Portable Buildings
- Nursery Portable Buildings
- Large Steel Frame Shelters
- Temporary Steel Frame Shelters
- Portable Steel Frame Shelters
- Commercial Steel Frame Shelters