Temporary Steel Frame Shelters
New to the UK here at Cabinlocator we specialise in supplying Temporary Steel Frame Shelters to commercial businesses.
Details of our Steel Frame Shelters
- Commercial grade steel frame portable shelters.
- Size: L12 x W9.15 x H4.5m (L40’ x W30’ x H15’)
- All Steel frame is hot galvanized for Anti rust.
- Door Type: Rope roll up door, door size: W3.7 x H3.8m (W12’ x H12.5’)
- 610g/sq.m PVC with 10 years longevity, UV resistant, Fire retardant.
- Other sizes available on request.
How can Temporary Steel Frame Shelters be Used?
Temporary Steel Frame Shelters are ideal for storage space, workshops, temporary barns, garages, car valeting bays, vehicle storage, machine storage plus much more! Our Steel Frame Shelters are supplied in one large crate with assembly instructions or can be erected for you for a fee.
Please contact James on 07876 178686 for more details.
Most of our Temporary Steel Frame Shelters are made to order and we have many different types so please contact us for more information. Our Temporary Steel Frame Shelters are in high demand so please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, if we can do it sooner we will.
**The photos are of our 40ft x 30ft x 15ft building and the cost advertised is for the item packed in kit form excludes transport and erection.
Why choose Cabinlocator?
- We offer delivery throughout the UK
- As well as offering to sell and buy Temporary Steel Frame Shelters we have a fully trained and experienced team that carry out our site services.
- Our services include anything from Temporary Steel Frame Shelters installations, foundations, repairs to the removal and transportation from site to site.
- We carry out full site visits and are fully conversant with the requirements for foundations for all our buildings.
- Over 20 years experience in selling and buying Temporary Steel Frame Shelters.