Small Business Saturday
Did you know Cabinlocator Ltd are a small family run business? (And proud of it!)
We have a workforce of 20 men and women, 80% of which are from the local community where Cabinlocator HQ is based.
Small Business Saturday UK is a grassroots, non-commercial campaign, which highlights small business success and encourages consumers to ‘shop local’ and support small businesses in their communities.
The day itself takes place on the first Saturday in December each year (this Saturday 4th December), but the campaign aims to have a lasting impact on small businesses.
On Small Business Saturday, customers across the U.K. are encouraged to go out and support all types of small businesses, online, in offices and in stores.
There are many benefits of shopping local:
· It’s convenient
· Its better for the environment – travelling by foot or less travel in general will help reduce your carbon footprint
· Items are often more sustainably sourced
· It supports local businesses
· It supports local families by creating more job opportunities
· You are actively investing into your community
· You can find better deals
· The quality is often better than mainstream suppliers
The Small Business Saturday website allows you to add your small business to its directory or search the directory for small local businesses near you to support!
To learn more about Small Business Saturday UK and get involved click the link below!< Back to news