Care home temporary visitor room to aid social distancing
The Cabinlocator development team have been working with owners of care facilities, specifically care homes, to create a safer space for visitors on site to meet residents whilst still providing the face to face interaction that is so important to all parties involved.
We would now like to send this fully developed product to other care facilities and individuals so that they may benefit from the work we have carried out.
Objective: Create a building with a dividing glass screen. This environment allows residents and visitor to gain interaction with family and friends whist creating a more secure environment for vulnerable people.
Aims were as follows:
• Cost effective solution – Prices start from £22,500 Excl VAT, Del & Install. Hire prices from £250 Excl VAT per week. (t&c’s apply)
• Safe and secure environment – Glass divided room to help protect vulnerable people. Also, easy-to-wipe surface, sanitization
station & UV matic air steriliser.
• Reasonable turnaround – Approx. 4 week from order to it arriving on site and typically 1 week to be installed and in use.
• Increased interaction time – Using a glass screen and intercom system residents should feel closer to those who visit in a
comfortable place on site.
• 6.15m x 2.44m temporary building structure.
• Elegant and modern western cedar clad exterior with two entry doors on each side of the building.
• Internally fitted with a dividing glass screen to create two rooms that are both audibility and visually connected.
• External and internal lighting, heating and sanitisation stations provided in each room.
We look forward to any comments or questions that you may have regarding this information and hope that we can in some way help you with our proposal. The photo is of a cedar clad portable office we supplied to a care home for use as a staff room.< Back to news